Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #154

Hiya! It's your friendly neighborhood slacker here. I can't believe it's already 12:30pm and I haven't bared it all for my WOYWW buddies. Gah!


Not a lot going on, really. The Basket of Shame filled with things that need to be put away. The left side is envelopes but the right side and bottom are filled with small bits that I will undoubtedly look for and forget they are still in that basket.

There are more hat pins as I prepare for a Memorial Day sale in the shop and a matchbox with some bits for a Wicked Forest matchbox swap. (Knickers, avert your eyes! Er... nevermind, you can't see what hasn't been started. Yikes!)

Oh! I stumbled on a small local bead show and picked up semi-precious gemstones, which are now waiting to be inventoried.... my pretties... There are two K&Co Die Cuts/Vellum packs that I need to sort into Ziploc bags - too annoying to replace in those little packages. The last thing is a card I finished yesterday and just photographed for the shop.

 If you want to have a poke around all sorts of work spaces, join us at Julia's Stamping Ground!

Cheers,
Susan

6 comments:

Darla said...

I'm always surprised at the goodies I find in the bottom of my baskets too. #100

kay said...

lots of little pots of goodness on your desk
have a fab woyww
kay #22

craftymonki said...

I too often forget what little goodies I have stashed in various baskets and boxes!

Thanks for the peek.

Zoe #36

Miriam said...

I'm always forgetting I've got something - only a few days ago I found something that I almost bought last week!
#101

VonnyK said...

You have some great goodies. I love those beads, great find.
Have a great week.
Von #7

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah, yes, those annoying packets with that horrible strip of resealable stuff...not helpful. When you say inventory, do you mean for shop stock, or has that organisation passed to your craft desk as well?