Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #151

Hiya crafty peeps! Here we are at another Wednesday and it's time to show your stuff!

(I woke up yesterday and almost posted my WOYWW. I really thought it was Wednesday! Luckily I got distracted and left the post as a draft. I didn't realize it wasn't Wednesday until later in the day. Yikes.)

So, happy WOYWW! Wanna play? Pop on over to Queen Julia's Stamping Ground for all the deets - she's polished her crown and well on to another collective peek at desks around the world.

Here's what I have had going on (yesterday). It's a circus-themed altered Altoid tin. Up on the corner of my laptop you can see a bit of what I've done with last weeks "brain colored" polymer clay - made brains! They are for another Altoid tin, to be revealed in 2 weeks with the other two I'm making for an in-person swap and fabulous girly crafty weekend at my sister's house waaaay down in southern Virginia.


Today the circus has left town and a beauty pageant has replaced it as amusement du jour. :)There's lace and glitter and maybe even a crown for my "contestant". Heh. :)

Must go get the oil changed on the carriage. Be back to check out *your* fabby desks in the next few days!

Cheers,
Susan

13 comments:

Jill said...

How creative that looks Susan!
Hope you are going to show us the finished product :)
Super cool brains!!
Have a nice day sweetie
hugs

Redanne said...

I just had to come back this week to see the brains! Amazing. Love your circus tin elements, methinks it is going to be lovely. Regards, Anne #61

Nichola said...

BRAINS! Oh my, I'll defo be back to check on that one. Your work desk is sooooo neat! Mine always looks like a bomb has gone off the moment I start making something. All this talk of messes... maybe I'll do a post on my work table tomorrow.

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.com) said...

Oh, the altered Altoid tin looks incredible!! So much fun!

Happy WOYWW!
Nadia 117

Peggy Cain said...

Love that idea hope we get to see it when it's finished have a great day!

Karen said...

I love the theme you are doing with your altered tin, it is looking really great :)

Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx #75

May said...

Fabulous work, cant wait to see the finished creation... Hugs May x x No10

CraftygasheadZo said...

That looks fab, great idea and images. Take care, am still working my way through the list, doing so in stints and making sure I have snacks to munch! Zo xx 77

Queen Of Toys said...

I have never had or known of anyone making brains out of polymer clay, you are the first and this has peeked my curiousity.

Eliza #26

Carmen said...

BRAINS! They look fabulous and made me smile big smiles. Please feel free to nudge me if I forget to come back and check out what you are doing with those!

Carmen #105

SusanLotus said...

Your Altoid tin is going to be gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing!
WOYWW nr 92 Susan

Pam said...

Fab Idea x

Tertia said...

Brains?! I have to see the finished project!
Loving the circus tin.
Happy very belated WOYWW