Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #148

Hello fine folks! The dog woke me up at 4:30am to go outside and I seemed to have tweaked a neck muscle whilst stretching in bed BUT it's Wednesday and the WOYWW party is hopping at Julia's joint! We're whipping out our desks for your snooping pleasure. No more whining for me!


Here's a fine mess, even it's a sparkly one. I'm tinkering around with a few new designs including 6" stick pins. On my screen is the BBC Radio 4 Extra website, from which I hear all kinds of serialized stories while I'm working. I'm partial to the crime dramas but love the sci-fi and historical stuff too.

The (unfinished, unglued) 6" pins - my favorite is the blue and yellow. Hey, I hear you snickering at my ratty towel... I love working on it, probably because I have a thing about texture. :)


I'm also working on kilt pins at special request. Can't show those in detail yet since none are really finished to my liking and I don't want my requestor gasping in horror. :)

Speaking of requests, here's a finished shot of last week's project. I started it in November and finished last week. Go me!


So, if you're wondering why I do what I do on Wednesdays, just pop on over to Julia's Stamping Ground for a peek at her desk and the Master List of Desks Worldwide! It's a fun romp and can make you feel better about your tidy space while oohing and ahhing at all the neat stuff other people always seem to have.

Cheers,
Susan

8 comments:

Artyjen said...

Gorgeous pins and card too ;)
xoxo Sioux

Judie savage-lovell said...

wow thats gorjuss, love the birdie and the flowers, hell loves it all, thanks for the snoop

Hugs
Judie no 121

Maria said...

This is just the most gorgeous Mother's Day card ... I absolutely love it!! Thank you, too, Susan for the sweet comment on my blog! Have a wonderful rest of your week!

Twiglet said...

Fab pins - the texture of the towel sets them off nicely! Such a cold snowy day here - I have been happily sewing and watching the snowflakes fall.

Miriam said...

I love your pins! Thanks for sharing!

#107

debby4000 said...

Oh those pin are gorgeous.
luv
debby

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh Lordy, I hope your neck is easing, what a b***er, always doing something you've done a million times before! The pins are just wonderful, I wouldn't have noticed the towel, rather assumed it was technical glass bead protecting equipment!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Your Mother's Day card and album are stunning! I can believe it took months to do all that beautiful work. Love the pins, too! Have a wonderful weekend and I hope the neck muscle relaxes quickly for you. #141