Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #147

Whoa *and* WOYWW. It's 8am here (US, Eastern Daylight Saving Time) and I'm still a little bleary-eyed. The master WOYWW linky over at Mistress Julia's Stamping Ground is already in the 130's... apparently there's a race going on and I didn't get the memo. :) Haha! I'm much funnier when my morning coffee is less in my cup and a lot more in my belly. You'll just have to take my word for it.

Before I show my desk, I have a confession to make. I thought I turned the blasted WORD VERIFICATION off ages ago, only to discover it was active whilst poking around my blog settings. I was quite surprised and embarrassed, what with my own cursing under my breath when I see it elsewhere. If you're like me, maybe you should check yours, too.

Anyway, here's my desk this morning.


Last night I finished a card I started in November. *ahem* Now I just have the little ticket options to cut out so  I can put it in my Etsy shop. I love the making but not the cluttering keeping. Once I complete a project I'm done with it. :)

Over on the right edge I have new Adirondack color washes. I've never used them before, so I see a messy future for me! I got Butterscotch, Lettuce, Sailboat Blue and Red Pepper - a decent mix for a start, I think. Now, what to do with them?

Come join us at Julia's. It's fun for all ages!

Cheers,
Susan

11 comments:

kay said...

hi,well i hope you have managed to turn it off as its a bit of a pain but know blogger is playing up at the moment with all its upates,have a great week :)
#64

kay said...

me again.......lol
its turned off,well done,x

sandee said...

I see from the previous comment it's turned off, good thing too as I had no suggestions for help! lol Have a great week! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

May said...

Your desk looks soooo inviting, the card looks fab love those colours, Have a great week, Hugs May x x x x No14

Neet said...

Would love a close up of those pale blue creations - they look lovely. Next week maybe?
Smart desk and so tidy.
Come along and see my blog candy at no 5 - Hugs, Neet xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Glad I zoomed in so I could see that pretty blue card, it's lovely! Take care & enjoy snooping the WOYWW desks, it's now Thursday but I'm still nosing! Zo xx 74

VonnyK said...

Your card is beautiful. Don't you hate that word thing, I had to get help to kill mine, didn't even know it was on.
Have a great week and thanks for visiting.
Von #47

Queen Of Toys said...

From what I can see you have an amazing card with a birdcage on it, would love a close up of it.

Thanks for sharing your desk

Happy crafting
Eliza No 181

SophieNewton said...

What a wonderfully clam looking workspace with plenty of craftiness going on. Thanks for sharing x
Sophie no.183

MaggieC said...

I reckon Blogger turned a lot of those horrid word thingies back on, there suddenly seemed to be so many more appearing a couple of weeks ago. That is a lovely card. Thank you for your visit and I am glad to report that the number of bees has diminished, and Flash is feeling much better today. have a good week. xx Maggie #7

Judy said...

I was surprised to find mine there too. I have never put that on my blog yet there it was! Good tip!