Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk, Wednesday? #145

Hello crafty critters! [Critters? Really? *sigh*] It's another Wednesday and you know what that means, right? It's the day we all get permission to snoop around other desks and peek at different stashes. Yay! Check out Julia, the Queen Snooper herself for ALL the fabby desks and projects-in-progress.

Last night I had a clear-out because The Leaning Tower of Stuff fell off the desk. It was time. It's been Graphic 45 24/7 these days, and even though G45 papers and chipboard are pretty, they are not pretty all over the floor. Plus, I'd have to walk over them to get out the door and into my bed. I was trapped. It was a matter of my own SURVIVAL, I tell you!

Complements of the studio faeries, this morning I found the next project all lined up and ready for today's fun. The only thing the faeries didn't do was make the decision as to whether I'll use the mini screen, paper mache letter B, or a little envelope album thingy.


Heh, it appears they did a little late night shopping with my credit card, too. Cheeky!

I finished the box from last week. There are a couple of detail photos in this blog post, also.


So, I've shown you mine, now show me yours! Join us over at Julia's Stamping Ground for some snooping fun!

Cheers,
Susan

15 comments:

sandee said...

Oh my gosh! The box turned out so beautiful, I love that little phone, and the pen nibs and pot of ink! Such fab-ness all together! waving hi from the warm and sunny hills of North Carolina :)

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh my word that box is fabulous dahling, just fabulous! And I think you tidied up ridiculously well.

MvM-design said...

Quickly watching all those lovely desks!!
Have a happy WOYWW Wednesday :)))
Watch mine too, I've an awesome announcement on my BLOG(click)
Hugs Marleen ;-)

May said...

Love the box Stunning, I just love Graphic 45 products I would love to have that many that they fall on the floor (lol) Your blog is lovely I must say, Have a good week, Hugs May x x x

Trish Latimer said...

Love the box, gorgeous!!!!! Trish #30

Twiglet said...

That box is stunning - clever you. Your little craft corner looks so well organised and inviting.

Spyder said...

Thank you very much for my snoop, the box is amazing! Have a great crafty week HaPpY wOyWw!!
((Lyn))) #60 (last time I looked!)

toni said...

Like everyone else I'm loving that box x

jude said...

Gorgeous box and loveee graphic 45 papers ect.Nothing like a good late night shop to help you sleep!...lol
Have creative week hugs judex 17

CraftygasheadZo said...

Beautiful box I love G45, need to get some more. Take care, it's Thursday but I'm still snooping the WOYWW desks & loving every minute of it! Zo xx 33

Maria said...

Hi Susan! I saw your gorgeous box on the Graphic 45 ning but haven't left a comment yet .... it is beautiful and so are all your other projects!! And CONGRATS on making the top 30!!! Crossing my fingers for you!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Fantastic project! I love it!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm having a terrible time getting Blogger to cooperate with me, but I finally made it. At least I'm hoping I am here (grin).

I had to read below and see the details of your box, too. It is awesome. I love it, and the feet you have attached to it, too.

Thanks for visiting and appreciating my Google rant. I don't often step on a soap box, but when I do, it is something I am passionate about.

kay said...

wow,what a amazing box,x

Joynana said...

Did the fairies buy you something fabulous, if so then it is ok. Love the box.. wonderful papers. #88