Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #144

Welcome to another WOYWW! Today is the day desks across the world are bared... exposed... laid out for a snoop. Visit our Master Snooper, Julia, at The Stamping Ground for loads to look at!

Heh, when you see my mess you'll probably exclaim "Wow!"... and there might be an "Oh my" added in. I have the 60mm macro lens on the camera, otherwise you'd get a big ol' eyeful of the scraps and bits cut out from the paper I'm working with these past few days.


Ok, full confession time. As I look at this photo I realize it doesn't show *anything* close to what's at my elbows as I type... and on the floor... The vacuum cleaner is going on strike when it comes near this room!

The project is a Configurations box using the Graphic 45 Communique line and will be one of my final-round design team submissions.

I'll have a poke around your desks in the next few days. For now, I have to go to bed. It's late! Happy WOYWW!

Cheers,
Susan

14 comments:

scrappymo! said...

It's looking good. Can't wait to see the divided box when you can show it!

Trish Latimer said...

nice atake on the config box, all dark and mysterious!!! Bet it looks great when its done! Trish #64

May said...

Looking foward to seeing that completed Graphic 45 box!! Love it, Have a great week, Hugs May x x x x

Karen said...

A lovely, creative work space, I look forward to seeing your finished config box.

Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Looking forward to seeing that box. Take care, enjoy this WOYWW & I'm off to snoop some more! Wonder how many I'll get round today? Zo xx 60

Ashley Rock said...

Can't wait to see how you finish that Graphic 45 box!!!

DW Peot said...

AAahhhh can't wait to see your finished project! I just love Graphic 45! Hugs!

kay said...

box looked good when i zoommed in,happy crafting,x

Aeryn Kelly-Reitmeyer said...

hehe, selective photography to hide the mess. naughty!
Aeryn @ #68

Danielle said...

I was looking at your photo and thinking, where's the mess? It looks fine to me. The box is coming along great-can't wait to see it finished.

Seahorse Ranch Girl said...

I chuckle at your teeny bit of work space on your work table. Mine looks the same when I'm creating; the only time there is more cleared area is when I finish and tidy up. You'd think being so hemmed in would make it impossible, but somehow, NOT.

Julia Dunnit said...

OOh Susan, no ned to be shy and use a macro lens!! If you could see this space - argh!! LOVE the black with the G45 on the configurations, really smart...oh, do hurry and show!!

Danielle said...

Hey Susan, to answer your question about my Ipad stand, it is a picture holder from Hobby Lobby. I found it next to the posters with the framing supplies. And you are right, the smart cover, not so great.

Jan Hennings said...

I'd like to play at your desk :)