Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WOYWW - 141

Hiya crafty peeps - it's "What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday?" so I've got a peek for you. It's been ages since I played along and I'm glad I remembered. It's late in the day, though! I'm working on a birdie card under the Hateful Replacement Light*. Last night I cleaned up from one project and started this birdie, so the desk is visible and my little Posh Trash Bin is empty. Have no fear, I'll cover up all that surface area by dinnertime!


*My old style of clamp-on Ott Light died last week. It was discontinued ages ago and I'm not ready to shell out Big Bucks for a new one. I just need to find a regular old clamp-on and stick the Ott bulb in it - that'll teach 'em! *ahem*

Not much new to show you. I have a few things in the works but they're for another day. Oh, wait! I can give you another sneak peek at the altered Altoid tin project. It's finished and on it's way to England! I didn't end up using that Dracula sneak I gave you last week-ish...


How's that for a dagger through the heart (heh, on the heels of Valentine's Day). At least it's a sparkly dagger!

Ok, if you want to rifle through loads of other desks, check out Julia's blog HERE!

Cheers,
Susan

11 comments:

KAT said...

hi
very nice and neat desk there. Im loveing your etsy stuff too. Happy WOYWW

-KAT-

Sandy Trefger said...

Ha! Now that's a clean desk. Mine is pretty clean right now too but only for a bit longer. :)

Sarpreet said...

a tidy desk, I also share my workspace with my pc, Great workspace, Happy WOYWW 141, thank you for sharing,# 52

Franka Benjaminsen said...

Perfect idea to put the lamp a little bit higher.. now it gives better light too?! The crackled heart looks beautiful, hope to see the finishing results. Thanks for sharing and hope you get a crafty week. Bye, Franka

Hazel said...

Very tidy workspace. Love the tin project (Hazel, WOYW #136) x

Linda said...

I wish I could keep my computer close to my work desk. Good luck finding a replacement light.

Lou said...

Very nice and neat desk, hope you have a ball messing it up! Lou x

Lisa said...

wow so tidy and neat. love the heart with pin beautiful.

scrappymo! said...

Love the pin through the heart. teehee

Did you make that lovely pin? It looks fab.

Sometimes Michaels has the ott lites on for half off...

CraftygasheadZo said...

Fab space great makes too. Take care, thanks for sharing & hope you enjoy this week's WOYWW. Zo xx 86

StampDancer said...

You have such a lovely tidy desk, even when crafting! And your laptop on it too! I envy you - I seem to never have enough room and have my PC on another table in the corner. I love your decorated nursery scale on the back of your desk - I remember seeing a scale like that in our basement when I was a child!
Hugs,
Deb