I am the "caboose" on our Beary Sweet "Friendship or Love" challenge. Today is the last bit of inspiration before a new challenge starts on our design team blog tomorrow. I consider this card 'light and airy' compared to my other samples. It's pretty versatile, don'tcha think?
It's the first time I've inked up a stamp in weeks - can you believe it? Sweet Tilda is a single layer... *gasp!* It's kind of refreshing to make a single layer image. Not sure how often I'll do it this way, but I do like this one! :)
All of the glitter detail (banners, dots, bird, etc.) is Stickles - the paper isn't glittered. I know! MME putting out a paper without glitter - what's up with that? Hee hee. This Tickled Pink line is absolutely adorable!
- Papertake Weekly #52 (1/31) - Sketch (love this!)
- Creative Prompts #50 (1/31) - Merry-Go-Round of Color! (This is such a fabulously creative challenge blog - check 'em out!)
- Stamp: Magnolia
- Paper: Bazzill Basics in Ruby Red; My Mind's Eye/Fine and Dandy/Tickled Pink in the 6x6 pad
- Medium: Copics for skin; Ranger Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick topped with a little Antique Linen to tone down the pink; Glimmer Mist in Pearl (on the flowers); Stickles Glitter Glue in Star Dust, Fruit Punch, Cotton Candy, Aqua
- Embellishments: My Mind's Eye/Fine and Dandy/Tickled Pink blue felt ric-rac; computer-made ticket printed on paper from the Tickled Pink pad; all others from stash
- Adhesives: Scor-Tape; Glue Dots 1/2" Pop Up Dots; and Glossy Accents
- Tools: Scor-Pal
Tomorrow begins our next challenge with a spiffy new sketch and another $20 gift voucher prize. I'm sure Gini will wow and inspire you with her design team sample!
Don't forget that almost everything at The Beary Scrap is at least 20% off every day. A delicious assortment of German Glass Glitter arrived recently, as did all the new Stickles colors. Speaking of new, check out the Pre-Order section to snag the 12 new Copic colors at 25% off.