Hey there crafty friends! I want to share a card I made for a local gentleman to give to his wife. All he wanted was "Happy Birthday Patsy" and the rest was up to me. ::squee:: I love that kind of custom order!
Anyway, this color scheme was inspired by the delicious Webster's Pages paper found in the Nature's Storybook 6x6 collection.
(Click for larger view)
I used the Tim Holtz bird cage die and a Sizzix Sizzlits die for the leaves. The butterflies and bird are layered from the WP paper. I hand wrapped the rice pearls and used Rub-n-Buff on the W(onderful) tag to make it antiqued silver (from it's original gold).
This is a very busy card! Honestly, it looks much better in person than on this photograph. Oh, and "Happy Birthday Patty" was printed on my computer and adhered to the Tim Holtz clear tag with Glossy Accents. The butterfly antennae were made from wire. I think that's all. :)
- Shabby Tea Room #54 (3/27) - "Bingo" - Lace, flowers, heat embossing (music notes on the birdcage)
- Simon Says Stamp and Show (3/27) - "Show a Word" - my word is "Wonderful"
- Wild Orchid #19 (3/27) - "Dieing to Punch it Out" - branch, cage and bird are die cuts
- The Stamp Man #19 (4/7) - "Anything Tim" (Tim Holtz products used: Caged Bird die, Wonderful tag, memo pin, charm clip, fragment charm and loads of jump rings. :)
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts #10 (4/10) - "Happy Birthday with lots of pearls" - 5 freshwater pearls hand wired on the cage
I hope you are having a creative day!