So, here's my spooky "kraftiness". I used My Mind's Eye Haunted papers as well as a kraft tag.The image is a vintage find from The Graphics Fairy.
I used pearl Glimmer Mist on the base layer and the tag. It doesn't look nearly as cool in this photo as it does in person, so just take my word for it - It's cool! The spider web is embossed with clear embossing powder, and the vintage image was painted with Rock Candy Distress paint. Oh, and the white pearl pins were colored with a black Copic.
- Drunken Stampers #37 (10/15) - Monochrome other than white
- Cupcake Crafts #112 (10/17) - Scary Creatures
- Simon Says... (10/12) - ...Halloween
- Wild Orchid #7 (10/17) - Stitch It Up
- Fussy and Fancy #21 (10/21) - Halloween
- Image: The Graphics Fairy vintage image printed on Neenah Card Stock
- Paper: My Mind's Eye Haunted - Flying Witch, Raven and Spiders; Bazzill Basics Mocha Divine and Ruby Red
- Medium: Glimmer Mist Pearl; Stampendous Detail Embossing Powder - Clear; Copic marker; Distress Crackle Paint in Rock Candy
- Embellishments: Bazzill tulle in black; Vintage red gems, button, pins from stash
- Adhesive: Score-Tape