This hop will take you around the world, so please sit back with your morning coffee or evening tea and celebrate our stories and projects with us. Some of your fellow crafters along the hop are even offering blog candy! Please give a little comment love to each and every crafter along the way. :) We hope you enjoy our hop, and most of all we all want YOU to give yourself the greatest gift and do a self-check tomorrow. The more you do it, the more breast aware you will be!
Our hop starts at Patricia's blog, so if you've stumbled on today's post and want to join us, please start there. If you've arrive here from Stephanne's beautiful blog, you're on the right track and almost done!
Here is my darling Tilda, all dressed in pink just for you! I've used My Mind's Eye Laundry Line papers, mulberry flowers and loads of fabulous Stickles. Isn't she pretty?
- Papertake Weekly (11/1)- Sparkly and Bright
- Wild Orchid Crafts #8 (10/31) - Pastels
- Totally Tilda #8 (11/5) - Pink and Pearls
Here are my requirements:
- You must make every effort to check your "girls". I know we're all busy people, but please slow down long enough to do a self-exam as often as possible. The more you do it the more familiar you will become with monthly changes and be better equipped to detect even the smallest abnormality. Please, just do it!
- Follow this blog
- If you're on Facebook, please "friend" the Killam Creative fan page
- If you're on Twitter, please follow @KillamCreative
Blog Candy Contents:
6 12x12 sheets My Mind's Eye Laundry Line
My Mind's Eye Laundry Line chipboard borders
My Mind's Eye Laundry Line journal card and die cut
My Mind's Eye Laundry Line trim
Prima Hydrangea pack
Prima Mini Roses
Assorted Mulberry flowers from The Beary Scrap, Prima and Wild Orchid
Vintage and assorted buttons
Robins Nest Dew Drops trios
Pink mini flower rhinestones
Bazzill Brads - pink
May Arts lace ribbon from The Beary Scrap
Assorted lace and rick rack
Stick pins in white, ivory and crystal
Stickles Star Dust and Fruit Punch
Flower Soft Sweet Pea
Flower Soft Adhesive
In case you get lost along the way here is a lovely list of fabulous friends:
Thanks so much for joining our Inking Pink Awareness Hop! Your next stop is Ms. Fabulousness Herself - True! Don't forget to make time to check yourself - if you don't keep track of 'em, who will?