It'sCLP sketch challenge time!
This month I used another fabulous Gurlee Girl Blossom Fairies stamps. I'd love to introduce you to Blossom Fairy Cammy:
Isn't she beautiful? Make sure you bop on over to the CLP Challenge Blog and check out all the DT samples - you'll get a great view of the other Blossom Fairies and an adorable Gurlee Girl witch. I *so* need that one!
Cammy is made from two layers - the wings, right arm and little butterfly make up the second layer. I've used papers from a 7 Gypsies "Nottinghill" 6x6 pack. Delicious! The papers are a little lighter weight than I expected, but they worked out perfectly. The large ribbon that Cammy is sitting on is ivory sheer over green satin. The buckle thingy is a vintage piece from a flea market find. I think it might be mother-of-pearl, but I'm not sure. I think it needs a little more embellishment... maybe a strip of lace over the sheer.
So, I forgot to include a vertical panel from the sketch. Sorry Chelsea! Since I struggle horribly with sentiments of any kind, I replaced the sentiment on the top with flowers and moved them to the right to balance the buckle thingy.
- Simon Says (9/7): Pearls and Lace
- Wild Orchid #4 (9/5): Make it Sparkle
- ATS Weekly Wednesday (9/7): Lace
- Stamp - Gurlee Girl - Blossom Fairy Cammy
- Paper - Bazzill Basics; 7 Gypsies "Nottinghill"
- Medium - Prismacolor Pencils with OMS; Stickles Star Dust; Color Box Fluid Chalk in Chestnut Roan on the edges
- Embellishments - Venise lace; satin and sheer ribbons; mulberry paper roses; pearls
- Adhesives - Silicone glue; Scor-Tape; Fabri-Tac
The challenge is sponsored by Gurlee Girl - go check out the store and see what *you* could buy with your $20 gift voucher!
Here's the CLP #29 fine print: Make a project with this fabby sketch, upload by 9/30 and link back to CLP in your blog post. How's that for easy? I hope to see you there!
Thanks for stopping in, and I hope you treat yourself well today.