I've kept things simple this week and used the current Midnight Madness sketch as inspiration. I do love a good MM challenge, and can't wait to see the one we're sponsoring August 10 - 16 !!
This card started out with a peacock feather in the upper right corner but the more I looked at it the more I thought it was looking back at me. *grin* It was unsettling!
Isn't Princess Tilda just the sweetest? She's wearing a costume full of Stickles, from the Platinum on her tiara to the Frosted Lace gloves and skirt. Her dress is enhanced with clear Sakura Gelly Roll pen and the buttons on her sweet little shoes are Star Dust Stickles.
The card's outside layer is edged with Stickles Icicle -a larger reflective surface that leans toward golds- and the inside layer closer to Tilda is edged with Diamond. The particles are smaller than Icicle but also reflect golds as well as the colors around it. Star Dust is randomly dotted on Tilda's background.
- Midnight Madness #65 (8/9) - Sketch
- Wild Orchid #3 (8/22) - One for the Girls
- Papertake Weekly (8/9) - White and Bright
- Creative Card Crew (8/16) - Something Girly
- Stamp: Magnolia's Princess Tilda
- Paper: Bo Bunny Peacock Lane - Parade, Stripe and Flowers (reverse side); Neenah for stamped Tilda
- Medium: Stickles - Platinum, Icicle, Diamond, Star Dust; Sakura Gelly Roll clear; Prismacolor pencils with OMS
- Embellishments: Mulberry roses; ribbon, pins and Swarovski crystals from stash
- Adhesive: Scor-Tape
Thanks so much for stopping in! Don't forget our current Beary Sweet Challenge is going on HERE. It's a "Simple Sketch" and we look forward to your entries by August 14th!