Monday, July 12, 2010

TBS DT: Tilda in Sonoma

Hello dear friends! It's sketch week with the Beary Scrappy Girls -- ooh, I love sketches. This week we get to work with a sketch made by our very own Kimm. Thanks for a fun one sweetie!

 

So, I have to admit I've been hoarding this paper. When I first discovered Scenic Route papers and got a few pieces of this Sonoma line in my hot little hands I was over the moon. It's a great weight and the printing is superb... I though I would use it right away. But then, no. Nothing seemed good enough. I'm sure you know the feeling. :)

The longer I held on to it the less I wanted to cut into it. It's too pretty and luscious and yummy! Until this Tilda waltzed into my life. Of course I need to use the Sonoma line with wine - what could be better? *grin*
Heeheehee.

This card is dedicated to my sister-in-law, who is leaving Saturday for a vacation in California's wine country and San Francisco... with her husband, his brother and their mother. Best of luck to ya, Sis!

Challenges

Card Recipe
 Don't forget - you still have one more day to enter our BCS #5 challenge - Emboss It!  C'mon, join in the fun! We'd love to see your projects. :)

Cheers,
Susan

10 comments:

Anne said...

I loove this!
Such grat papers and colors, and the lace is so sweet! :)

Pam said...

Wow what a card, Susan! these papers are gorgeous! Love your Tilda, she is just perfect for the theme!
Hugs to you,
Pam

Stephanie said...

Great job, love the colors and this Tilda! Thanks for joining us at MSL!

Handmade by Vivi said...

aww.. so cute card!!beautiful paper, flowers and the image you used is just perfect!!
awesome job!
xxx
Vivi

Handmade by Vivi said...

oh, I forgot to mention..
Thanks so much for palying with us at MSL!
xxx
Vivi

alicaz said...

fantastic! Love your combination op papers and colors. The flowers are fabulous too!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

HappyCrafter said...

this is gorgeous, I love the lace around the circle! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

this is soooooooooo beautiful!

thank you so so much for your advice on my comment problem, I tried explorer rather than my loved firefox and it worked! pity I hate explorer so much! going to download google crome tonight, my dearest told me about it last night he thought it might help my plight, you were both so right! thanks again so so much and for your sweet comment, hugs mandyxx

Ronda Archangelo said...

Love the card & your blog! We share a common bond with our love of special papers. I've ended up with a huge collection due to this affliction :-)

Dawny P said...

Oh what a sweet card chick. I love the image and of course the fabulous blooms and I am so with you on the papers!!!. Thank you so much for joining us for our very first Wild Orchid Craft challenge :) Hugs, Dawny xxx